A skilled Miami court reporter can make all the difference in an attorney’s case– but not just any court reporter can fit that bill. Attorneys should be careful that they schedule a service with a firm with high standards of service that can deliver on each and every one of their needs. Take the time to see what the best court reporting firms in the industry should abide by.
Certified Court Reporters
- Certified by the National Court Reporting Association (NRCA) to achieve an Registered Professional Reporter (RPR) certification
- Be able to type at 180-200 words per minute with a 97.5% accuracy rate
- Proficient in proofreading, editing, and researching
- Be polite, respectful, easy to work with, and confident
- Produce and deliver full transcripts in multiple formats in a timely fashion
- Meet the transcript format set by the state
- Physical transcripts should be delivered on time
- Transcripts, E-transcripts, rough drafts, etc, should always be as accurate as possible
- Firms should be open about their policies and scheduling
Total Litigation Support
- Offer full-service litigation support services
- Have e a client login with 24/7 access for any needs
- Use the latest technology in the business for streamlined service
- Use the latest programs to transfer all transcripts into the required format
Our court reporters are screened and have successfully passed a professional competency test for accuracy and language skills.
We work before the videoconference begins and after the session has ended. Careful attention to detail is given to each participant.
We specialize in providing high caliber deposition video and other professional legal video services.
We work in a digital format that allows for ease and speed of downloading and uploading electronic files to ensure timeliness.
A melting pot of people from all over the globe bring their expertise of language to Laws Reporting.
Our experienced, neutral mediators ensure smooth negotiation.
Miami Legal News
Recent posts on court reporting, videoconferencing, remote depositions and legal trends in all areas of practice in the South Florida area.
When one's needs can't be fulfilled by a quality litigation support firm, Miami's bar associations are the best choices for legal resources in the Magic City. Through the promotion of justice, professionalism, civility, and respect for the law, are able to do the...
Technology and the advancement of litigation support have gone hand-in-hand for decades. Attorneys expect the best service in the business, and they can't get that service if court reporting firms do not offer the latest in legal technology with each and every one of...
Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our page of information on the shorthand machine. The shorthand machine (sometimes known as the stenograph) is the laptop-like device that you see court reporters use in the court room, deposition, or wherever else they are...
Over the last year and a half, remote depositions have become more important than ever before. In the past, they were used sparingly, often as a last resort. Now, after being forced to rely on remote depositions to keep the course of law flowing, it has become more...
Credit: Northeastern University Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our list of Bar Associations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. In the world of law, bar associations provide professionals many of the legal resources they need to be successful. This...
Credit: The Muse Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our new testimonials page. For many potential clients, seeing a firm's offered services is certainly a plus, but reading the positive of reviews of current/previous clients really sells them. It shows them that...
Visit our offices or give us a call!
7805 S.W. 6th Court
Plantation, FL 33324