A skilled Miami court reporter can make all the difference in an attorney’s case– but not just any court reporter can fit that bill. Attorneys should be careful that they schedule a service with a firm with high standards of service that can deliver on each and every one of their needs. Take the time to see what the best court reporting firms in the industry should abide by.
Certified Court Reporters
- Certified by the National Court Reporting Association (NRCA) to achieve an Registered Professional Reporter (RPR) certification
- Be able to type at 180-200 words per minute with a 97.5% accuracy rate
- Proficient in proofreading, editing, and researching
- Be polite, respectful, easy to work with, and confident
- Produce and deliver full transcripts in multiple formats in a timely fashion
- Meet the transcript format set by the state
- Physical transcripts should be delivered on time
- Transcripts, E-transcripts, rough drafts, etc, should always be as accurate as possible
- Firms should be open about their policies and scheduling
Total Litigation Support
- Offer full-service litigation support services
- Have e a client login with 24/7 access for any needs
- Use the latest technology in the business for streamlined service
- Use the latest programs to transfer all transcripts into the required format
Our court reporters are screened and have successfully passed a professional competency test for accuracy and language skills.
We work before the videoconferencing begins and after the session has ended. Careful attention to detail is given to each participant.
We specialize in providing the highest caliber deposition video and other professional legal video services.
We work in a digital format that allows for ease and speed of downloading and uploading electronic files to ensure timeliness.
A melting pot of people from all over the globe bring their expertise of language to Laws Reporting.
Our experienced, neutral mediators ensure smooth negotiation.
Miami Legal News
Recent posts on court reporting, videoconferencing, remote depositions and legal trends in all areas of practice in the South Florida area.
Credit: Northeastern University Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our list of Bar Associations across the United States, Canada, and Mexico. In the world of law, bar associations provide professionals many of the legal resources they need to be successful. This...
Credit: The Muse Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our new testimonials page. For many potential clients, seeing a firm's offered services is certainly a plus, but reading the positive of reviews of current/previous clients really sells them. It shows them that...
Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our page discussing mediation. Mediation is the process of settling a legal dispute through the assistance of an impartial third party. For many cases, having a mediation session is a crucial step that could have been ordered by a...
Credit: Digital Trends Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our remote depositions. As people stay home in order to stay healthy and safe, remote depositions are the perfect solution for attorneys who wish to continue the course of law but want to remain socially...
Credit: Herz Herson Laws Reporting is pleased to announce a page of frequently asked questions that arise when clients are booking a service with us. We pride ourselves in quality, transparent service. When you schedule with us, there will be no surprises. On this...
Laws Reporting is pleased to announce our court reporting service. Our staff has served the international legal community since 1976. We have grown and expanded to provide a centralized operation to assist the worldwide legal community in all aspects of litigation...
Visit our offices or give us a call!
7805 S.W. 6th Court
Plantation, FL 33324